July 19, 2022
This document sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, in connection with the services will be processed by us.
We may collect the following information of the users of our products:
- Personal information including, for example, your name; home or business address; e-mail address; phone number; instant messaging address; credit or debit card or other payment information; demographic information or other information that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms through our services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the services, subscribing to the Services, and posting material to the services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem to us with the services;
- Details of your visits to our website and use of services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
Our services are purported and planned for persons who are older than 18 years. Persons below that age are free to use our services and products provided however that such use can only be done under guidance, supervision, and consent of their parents or guardians. The use of our services and products by persons under 18 years old are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
If you sign up to receive information, notices, emails or newsletters from us, we will use the information you give us to provide those to you. If you inform us that you wish no longer to receive information, notices, emails and newsletters, we will pursuant to our normal practices remove you from our mailing list.
When we provide our services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer or mobile device. These include small files known as cookies. These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally. In connection to provide services to you, we may place cookies to your device including for instance various recognition information of you, your device, your username and password, measuring the use of our services. The cookies are used to collect anonymous information.
Our site may use certain analytics formulas and software to combine statistical information which information may be used to enhance the use of our services and help us to improve and develop our services.
Use of your information
We may use the information we have gathered for you and/or you have provided to us as follows:
- To ensure that content provided by the Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have requested that we not provide this information as described under Your Rights below;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to the Services;
- To inform your Community about your registration and use of the Services as described under Corporate and Other Community Sharing above;
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Protection of your information
Any information you provide to us will be held properly and in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations. All information gathered by us and provided by you is held by our servers which are located in Europe. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information; this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Those third parties are listed below. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for other uses.
|Name and Location
|Stripe Inc (USA)
|Processing payment transactions
|Payer card details and email
|PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (Luxembourg)
|Processing payment transactions
|Payer card details and email
|Customer support through website and email
|Name, email, IP address and language
|salesforce.com, inc (USA)
|Cloud-based hosting, storage and processing services. Monitoring, storing and accessing log files.
|All account information, data generated through the use and/or necessary to the provision of Imagine Clarity services.
|Functional Software, Inc. dba Sentry (USA)
|To monitor the service
|Cookie ID, IP address, user agent, device type, operating system, language and timezone
|The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp (USA)
|Message sending and monitoring
|Email and language
|Google, LLC (USA)
|Data collection and monitoring of the service
Access to your information
You can request access to or deletion of your personal information by sending us an e-mail at [email protected].
Changes and Updates
The terms “Imagine Clarity,” “us” and “we” refer to BN Clarity Inc Oy.
Should you have any question and/or comments, please send us an e-mail at [email protected].